Circuits for Life
June 23, 2009
Bootcamp cardio video part 1, from www.circuits4life.com
Part 2 of 4, “up the ladder” Watch here [url]http://www.audioacrobat.com/playv/WJRCcsr4[/url]
Part 3 “T-drill”
Watch here http://tinyurl.com/cev6hr
Part 4 “Fwd/bck, side shuffle”
Watch here http://tinyurl.com/co4vy3
Exclusivel contribution for IC member Peter Manning
Circuits4Life – your complete online fitness resource – VIDEOS, PHOTOS, TIPS, TOOLS & TACTICS!
If you want to add variety, have your boot camps consistently full, save your sanity, take away pre- planned sessions with safe, fun and effective exercises that get results you have come to the right place!
Circuits4Life.com is a comprehensive online resource designed for the fitness professional.
- Save your time by using the 110+ pre- designed sessions, simply download, print or email.
- 6 different series – Hardcore, Sport Specific, General population, Older population, Body Bitz Blitz and Cardio Club
- Complete lesson plans, what equipment is needed, how long session lasts, what to look out for, handy tips, things to think about.
- Over 160 exercises- boxing, gym ball, body weight, power bag, resistance band, medicine ball, dumbbell/barbell, stretching.
- 6 New complete circuit training programmes each month for 1 year to add to your archives.
- Full access to the video library, watch session plans in action. Click on the exercise to see the video demonstration.
- Full access to session archives from previous monthly circuits.
- Access your sessions 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year.
- If you take Boot camps and are looking for fresh ideas, for less than 20 cents(US) a day – we have just what you’re looking for at www.circuits4life.com
Circuits4life is the brainchild of Peter Manning, Inner Circle member:)