How to make Your Bootcamp business a one-stop health shop
The weight loss industry takes in approximately $60 billion dollars in business in the U.S. where 65% of the population is considered to be overweight or obese.
People flock to your bootcamp because they want to lose weight, get in shape and improve their health. You get your campers to come workout with you 1, 2 or 3 times per week but what about the other 23 hours in their day?
Who are they going to for their nutrition and weight loss needs?
Your campers are spending their hard earned money at the retail diet chain down the street when they should be spending it with you…someone they trust to provide them with the most up to date fitness and health information.
You already know the many reasons why fitness bootcamps are a better business model then the traditional one to one model:
- The group model allows you to leverage your time while generating higher profit margins
- Higher profit margins allows you to invest more back into your business
- Having a lot more customers with various needs warrants adding additional revenue streams allowing you to make more money
What additional revenue streams do you have within your bootcamp business?
It’s time to transform your bootcamp into a one-stop health shop so you can better capitalize on and ultimately help 65% of the population that are considered to be overweight or obese.
So how do you turn your bootcamp into a one-stop health shop? Luckily my friend and holistic nutritionist Lori has a step by step system all set up for you, that you can brand as your own and quickly implement into your own bootcamp.
Check out the link below to grab your copy before tomorrow night when the price goes up.
Lori was generous enough to share the 5 steps that you can follow if you want to spend the 40+ hours needed to create your own weight loss system.
- Create a 1 page intake assessment that gathers heath and nutrition history information which you can later use to up sell longer term programs
- Think about the top 6 problems that your campers face daily. What are their limiting factors that stop them from achieving their goals?
- Research those 6 limiting factors so you can create a 1-2 page handout for each of those 6 limiting factors. These handouts can be used as handouts or automated emails
- Create 4- or 6- weeks of meal plans that details the exact foods to eat for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner with corresponding recipes. Your campers want a step-by-step program to follow that does the thinking for them.
- Put everything together into an automated system that you can repeat again and again, every quarter.
As a tip…when you are thinking about the 6 limiting factors it helps to pay attention to the main reasons why people join your bootcamp. It’s about them and their needs not what you think their needs are.
If you are tight on time and want a done-for-you 4- or 6- week program then take a minute to check out the Holistic Weight Management System.