Podcast: Facebook Ads and Facebook Private Groups To Boost Your Fitness Biz
January 12, 2015
Episode # 26 Facebook Ads and Facebook Private Groups To Boost Your Fitness Biz
In this episode the two seasoned vets explore the topics of Facebook ads for your boot camp and a private (or secret) Facebook group for your group training.
Facebook is a juggernaut in the advertising world, but even free groups can be very powerful to adding value, increasing retention, and getting referrals.
Jesse Stoddard, fitness boot camp business coach, personal trainer, and author featured in CNN Money, along with the well-known and highly regarded fitness expert Georgette Pann, owner of NutriFitness Bootcamps, the founder of Sure Victory Fitness Bootcamp Club, and creator of the famous Sure Victory Boot Camp Business in a Box program, host this discussion about the personal training career and fitness business. Along with exclusive interviews with fitness experts and trainers who run successful fitness boot camp companies, they discover why some personal trainers fail and others succeed.
- Challenge Monday: 52 weeks of Plug-n-play weekly challenges to keep your clients engaged, focused, & challenged.
- Inspiration Tuesday: 52 inspirational graphics and quotes to use to motivate and empower your community.
- What’s Cookin’ Wednesday: 52 Done-for-you healthy recipes. Easy-to-make, delicious recipes that range from
breakfast, smoothies, lunch, salads, soups, sides, dinner, and healthy and clean desserts.
- Fit Tip Thursday: Fitness and Nutrition tips to help educate and keep your clients on track with their goals.
- Weekend Warrior Fridays: 20-30 minute Weekend Workouts that are 100% done for you! Just copy and paste them into your Facebook group and challenge your clients to complete them over the weekend.
****You can see complete sample of the content here:Done-4 YOU Facebook Content
But make sure you grab this and start using it asap….