The Truth about TRX
I wanted something different. Something that would challenge my fitness level like no other machine, free weight, or apparatus has ever achieved.
Hi, my name is Dan Long of Tampa, FL, and my great friend, Georgette, is giving me the floor today to share some passion of mine with you about Suspension Training. Now, some of you may have a TRX, Jungle Gym XT, SBT, or many other apparatuses that now exist these days. If not, your world is about to change dramatically, in a great NEW way.
Let me ask you this – Do you really know how to fully engage your Suspension Trainer (Apparatus)? It’s ok. Many don’t. First, let me tell you that I’ve been very blessed to train some of the elite of our fitness/military/sport world.
Oh, you want to know who some of them are?
Well, I’ve trained personal clients like: Jayde Donavon (Entertainment Tonight-TV, and Radio Host The New Hot 101.5 Tampa Bay – picture to your right), Robison Cano (MLB-Yankees), Dekoda Watson (NFL-Bucs), Mike Jenkins (NFL-Raiders), Ben Pakulski (Top 10 Pro Bodybuilder), Pauly Shore (Actor/Comedian), Dr. Phil Spiess (Top 10 Best Cancer Surgeon in the World), USSOCOM Elite Military Police for the United States 4 Star General, Army, Air force, Navy, Marines, Swat, soccer moms, lawyers, dads, and tons more people just like you.
Can you Guess why all of these REGULAR and ELITE beautiful people hired me, and to this day, are still very close friends of mine?
Well, because I bring the TRX Disney World training of fitness into all of their lives. Yes, Suspension Training is like being at Disney World, getting on that favorite ride of yours, blasting off into the unknown, and landing safely and pumped to do it all over again, and again. That’s the Dan Long Suspension experience.
They didn’t hire me because of me or my hair. It was my style of Elite training that brought me more clients than I could ever handle by myself.
So, I bet you’re wondering what is it really like to train with Suspension, right?
For those of you who already use Suspension, listen up. And for those of you that are just starting, get ready for the best training experience of your life.
Suspension Training shreds calories and builds lean muscle. Why?
Because Suspension digs deep, finds those hard to reach muscle fibers, and forces them to react. Therefore, activating hard to reach core muscles, and also all those stubborn fat cells that just won’t burn.
I remember when Drew Brees (NFL) told best friend, Chris Hovan (NFL), after winning the Super Bowl, “to be the best, all you have to do is master TRX.” So after that discussion, Chris and I started Suspension Training together. One day, he asked me if I had a Metallica CD. “Of course,” I said. Then he said “Bring it on Dan.” Oh did I bring it. I have never seen anyone in my life sweat more than Chris did during that 1 hour session that day.
He was in awe, and impressed what Suspension Training could do.
Now, I’m telling you this because Suspension hits over 600+ muscles all at one time, while creating this fat furnace effect. You will maintain and build lean muscle while shedding the unwanted belly fat that is the hardest to get rid of.
I’ve helped thousands and thousands get in the best shape of their life, by using the Suspension Trainer, and can’t wait to hear how you joined all of these other success stories today.
Also Check out this Video from Dan http://thefitnessbootcampclub.com/your-bootcamp-just-got-better-with-this
TOP 10 REASONS YOU NEED SUSPENSION TRAINING
1. Doing the same BORING exercises, with the same BORING equipment,= the same BORING results. Answer: Suspension Training 🙂
2. Working your core with every Suspension exercise, is an EXTRA bonus, while you have FUN training your target muscle groups, you get more results out of your workout (and shrink your waist line FASTER).
3. Engaging over 600+ muscles at one time, will blast the most stubborn fat in area’s that seems like you just can’t reach because of the after burn.
4. Feel and look 10X’s Stronger and 20 years younger, while training FUN Suspension exercises that WORK. You won’t put the stress on your joints like traditional weight training does.
5. Gain Flexibility, work multiple muscle groups at one time, and perform exercises that you cannot achieve on any other apparatus, machine, or free weight, period.
6. Go from 1 muscle group to the next, in less than 1 second. No need for different dumbbells, weights, or any machines that only work 1 BORING muscle.
7. Gain and maintain lean muscle mass, with long term results, the safest way with Suspension Training.
8. Suspension exercises are for all ages, from children to grandparents. Suspension exercises will keep you in the best shape of your life, guaranteed and you can do them ANYWHERE.
9. You can go from a beginner level to advanced level in just 1 simple move with your feet. So with one Suspension apparatus, it can deliver a workout for everyone’s level of fitness.
10. Operate with your Suspension Trainer in the park, beach, hotel room, home, garage, etc. Weighs less than 2 lbs., so traveling with it makes on-the-go workouts easy and FUN again.
That’s the exact reason why I created a take with you anywhere program with 5 months of Suspension Training, with Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced sections with all follow along videos.
Never even repeat the same exercise twice, in 5 months of programming. Yeah, I know it’s unheard of and insane.
Picture this: With the push of a play button, I’m right there with you on your phone, iPad, Computer, Tablet, etc., coaching you with some of the coolest training you’ve ever seen or done, period.
All this and more in my NEW revolutionary MONSTER program: Suspension Revolution 2.0
You can check out his program here…http://georgettepann.com/TRX2<= 20 weeks of Suspension workout videos
4 weeks of HYBRID training, with follow along videos….
Check out this Video from Dan http://thefitnessbootcampclub.com/your-bootcamp-just-got-better-with-this
Join the Suspension Revolution,
Dan Long CPT, CKMT
Creator of Suspension Revolution
P.S. You will never look at fitness the same, after you get a taste of mixing in Suspension Training into your next workout. Boom goes the Suspension fat loss/ lean muscle building Dynamite!