Ultimate bodyweight-kickboxing circuit
by Dani Woodrum
The “Minute to Win It” Circuit
Perform each exercise for 1 minute. After you complete the 6 minute circuit, rest 1 minute and repeat once more.
1) 10 Jumping Jacks/10 High Knees **
2) Narrow stance Squat to Punch
3) Pushup w/ 2 second pause at bottom
4) Prisoner Reverse Lunge to Front Kick – 30 Seconds per side
5) Plank or Rocking Plank
6) Total Body Extensions
**Do 10 Jumping Jacks, immediately followed by 10 High Knees. Keep repeating until 1 minute is up.*
After 2 rounds, rest 1 minute and move to the AB circuit.
The AB-solutely Brutal Circuit
Perform these 3 exercises AMAP (as many times as possible) in 4 minutes. Rest only as needed. Complete this circuit just once.
- Cross Body Mountain Climbers w/ feet elevated – 12 Per Side
- Bodyweight Diagonal Chops – 12 Per Side
- Side Plank Punches – 12 Per side
After completing this circuit once, rest 1 minute and move to the Finisher.
And then shut-it-all-down with 3 minutes of…
The Finisher Strong Circuit
Perform these 2 exercises AMAP in 3 minutes.
- Burpee to Punch Combo – 4 Reps
- Prisoner Squat w/ 2 second hold at bottom – 8 Reps
Get 16 weeks of Kickboxing Revolution Workouts here
Try this new circuit from Dani Woodrum and then grab his new bodyweight conditioning program before midnight –
tonight –while it’s still at 50% off http://georgettepann.com/BWKBox
16 weeks of unique NO-equipment bodyweight conditioning workouts
Leave a Reply