Total Body Power, Strength and Cardio Circuit
by Funk Roberts, AB and Core Bundle For Fit Pros
In today’s workout we will focusing on power, strength and cardio which will help you become more explosive, while building strength and engaging multiple muscle groups simultaneously, maximizing your time and effort for faster results.
Two core principles that make Kettlebell Khaos workout KILLER are:
1. Intensity Variation: By combining high-intensity intervals, strength circuits, and metabolic conditioning, Kettlebell Khaos keeps your body guessing and prevents plateaus.
2. Progressive Overload: Our program ensures consistent progress by gradually increasing the demands placed on your body, allowing you to continually challenge your limits.
Kettlebell Khaos Power Circuit (Power-Strength-Cardio Workout)
Set 1 – KB Power 10 Minute EMOM
Performed as every minute on the minute.
At the top of the minute, Dead Snatch or Dead Clean for 2 reps and rest for the remainder of the minute. At the top of the next minute perform 4 reps of Vertical Jumps and rest for the remainder of the minute. Then repeat then sequence for 10 minutes.
1. Dead Snatch or Dead Clean x 2 reps
2. Vertical jumps x 4 reps
Set 2 – Strength Sets
Perform each set for the prescribed reps
1. Heavy KB Goblet Squat – 3 sets of 5 reps (4 second tempo eccentric with 1 second or speed up)
Rest for 90 seconds
2. Single Leg Deadlifts each side – 3 sets of 5 reps each side
Set 3 – Cardio Conditioning Swing Burpee Ladder
Perform this Swing / burpee Ladder for the prescribed reps as a ladder circuit starting at 5 each down to one each
5 SA swings a side
4 SA swings a side
Continue down to 1 of each.
Check out Funk’s programs for Fit Pros here:
1.Ab and Core Bundle for Fit Pros! 20 Done for You COMPLETE Workout PROGRAMS!
2. HIIT Bundle